LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA – Principis, LLC, based in California, is announcing their company’s official launch, bringing a unique approach to the personal injury segment of healthcare. Principis is the only healthcare services company in the marketplace providing a turn-key business management solution for healthcare providers (hospitals, ASCs, medical groups, etc.) who endeavor to provide high quality care for the personal injury patient and address the unique operational needs of the lien process.
The Principis approach is supported by decades of healthcare knowledge ranging from operations and leadership, to inhouse council with extensive knowledge about the intricacies of the personal injury space.
Kevin Nelson, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, said, “With our executive leadership and strategic partnerships we bring much needed support and services to a segment of healthcare we understand well.”
Principis service areas focus on the following:
- Attorneys: Principis works with the leading injury attorneys in the Southern California and Arizona markets assisting with patient care services.
- Finance Companies: Principis views itself as a key ally for finance companies seeking to assist attorneys and providers in personal injury cases.
- Patients: Although Principis is not a patient-facing organization, patient health and well-being are central to our core values and approach.
- Hospitals: A primary focus of Principis is to provide turn-key and comprehensive personal injury services for leading hospitals.
- Surgery Centers: The Principis executive team includes expert knowledge of surgery center operations–ASC’s and the needs of ASC administration are a core competency.
- Physicians: Principis is proud to work with many of the top quality orthopedic, spine, and pain management physicians in Southern California and Arizona.
To learn more about the benefits and services of Principis, contact: Brittany Elmore, MHA Vice President of Operations at email@example.com.
About Principis, LLC:
Principis is a healthcare services firm created by senior executives in the industry focused on meeting the strategic and operational needs of leading healthcare providers for personal injury healthcare. By mitigating the complexities of unique operational requirements, litigation processes, and risks of delayed payments or lack thereof, Principis’ services address all of these concerns enabling all parties to focus on their area(s) of expertise.
Principis is the only healthcare services company providing turn-key solutions and opportunities for attorneys and their clients with access to top-tier hospitals, surgery centers, and physicians.